Monday, October 7, 2013

General conference is super awesome on a mission and I particularly loved this one!

October 7, 2013
Servus!
I hope you all had a very wonderful general conference this week. I found the messages very powerful and enjoyable. We were able to watch all of the sessions except for the Sunday afternoon session. General conference is super awesome on a mission and I particularly loved this one.
Real quick, for the family Book of Mormon reading, if you finish Alma 53 tonight you are perfectly on track. More than half way.
I wanted to thank everyone for all of the awesome birthday wishes. This week was when I got almost all of the postcards that were sent off, I think about 20 of them came on Monday. It was great to hear from you all and I appreciated all of the love and support. It was of the coolest birthday wishes I´ve ever had.
Yes as you already know mom and dad, it worked out that I was able to meet up with Kristy and Tristan. It was fantastic to see them and made my P day. It was kind of a complicated exchange situation to make possible that we could meet up, but the Mission President said I needed to make sure that I met up with them so that I got the medicine. I am not complaining at all. We went to a Schnitzel House for dinner and afterwards we got Tristan some Italian ice cream that he was really looking forward too.
On Wednesday we sent off Elder Mielacher to England. He took a train into Munich and then they flew him out to the Preston MTC. It was sad to see him go, but he is going to be a fantastic missionary there in England. I am just glad I got to be his companion before he left.
Ana Maria was in the hospital this week and so it will be a little bit before we meet up with her,  but the good news is that she is doing well and healthy. We are currently going through a finding stage with the work which is a little easier than normal being in a big city like Wien where there is plenty to do. Hopefully we will be able to have some good appointments this week with some potential and former investigators that we got in contact with.
I hope you all have a fantastic week. I love you all a lot! Take care.
Elder Bodily
Gott sei mit euch bis aufs Wiedersehen


No comments:

Post a Comment