Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Still in a threesome with the Wien 4 Elders.

August 5, 2013
Servus!
First of all happy birthday Dad! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day. Thank you for everything you have done for me and the great example that you are.

Well I won't have a whole lot to write this week. On Tuesday my health got a little worse and so Sister Miles referred me to the doctor in Frankfurt who is over all the missionaries in Central Europe and he got an appointment for me with one of his assistants in the Austria region that we went to the following day. The diagnosis was that if I had I not gone into the doctors like I did and had not been resting and treating my body as well as I have, the chest and sinus infection that I had would have developed into some severe pneumonia. However, the doctor prescribed an antibiotic for me and it seems to be working well. The doctor told me though that I had to stay away from the heat and sun until at least Sunday in order to let my body rebuild and so I have been following the doctors orders in the apartment the whole week. Hence, there isn't a whole lot to say this week. But I am doing a lot better now. I was able to go to church yesterday on splits with my ward mission leader and then go to an appointment with an investigator and then an eating appointment with the Wien 4. My body is still slightly achy, but its feels better than last week. You can sleep easily now mom.
I should find out between today and Wednesday as to what the situation with Elder Naegle is and whether he can come back to Austria from Ireland or not. For now though I am still in a threesome with the Wien 4 Elders. All three of us are completely different from each other, but it works out really well and we have a blast together. This week so that we could let the Wien 4 Elders go to some of their appointments we arranged babysitting times with the Elders from Wien 5 and Wien 2 so that Elder Martin and Reading could get some work done and have fresh air. I should be here for awhile though mom; if Elder Naegle is not able to come back they will try to find me a companion from somewhere else or just keep me in a threesome for this transfer until I get a new companion next transfer. Either way they probably won't white wash the area.
Yesterday after church I was able to meet with Rebecca and she is doing well as always. We pushed her baptismal date back one week because the original week was the Temple week for the ward so not a whole lot of members would be there. This way it works out better, but it's still coming up soon, the 18th of August.
I hope all goes well for ya'll this week. I love you very much.
Elder Bodily

Gott sei mit euch bis aufs wiedersehen

No comments:

Post a Comment