Monday, January 28, 2013

Checking out old cell phone numbers!


January 28, 2013
Servus Zusammen!

Sorry this email is going to have to be really fast because we have to go pick people up from the main train station for a zone p-day that we are having today. I haven't been able to read any emails so if you had questions I will have to answer them in a letter or email next week, but I will print them out to read later today.

First though Happy Birthday Brittney! I hope you had a great day on Friday. I love you lots and I hope you know you are one of my two favorite sisters.

Last week President Miles ended up telling all of the missionaries to go through their cell phones and clean them out like Elder Zimmerman and I did and it was amazing how many people our mission found that said they would like to meet. It was cool to be a part of something that made a huge impact on others. We still have appointments lined up to meet with these people that we found. One of these numbers that we called ended up being a less active member that we didn't know about and hadn't been to church in 7 years. He came this last Sunday just because we had called him and asked if we could meet (us thinking that he was an investigator) and he took that as we could meet in the church. He said he was glad he came to church and hopes to come more frequently.

Another bit of interesting news is that come March whoever my companion will be at that time and I will be changing apartments. We will be moving into the International ward Elders apartment and living with them so that some sister missionaries can move into ours. The sisters will be serving in the German speaking ward with us and we will be living in a four man apartment. It will be like the MTC again where it was always 4-6 in a room. The good thing is that the Int. Elders apartment with us in it is probably still more roomy than our current apartment.  Don't worry, I'll let you know what my new address is when it gets closer to that time.

Well I have to go but I hope all is well. Love you lots.

Elder Bodily
Gott sei mit euch bis aufs wiedersehen

No comments:

Post a Comment